9.04.2012

30 Day Disney Challenge

Don't judge! I was browsing pinterest the other day and stumbled upon this fantastic Disney Challenge.  I was absolutely having a blast looking at what other people have done and deciding whether or not these strangers and I would make great friends based on our taste in Disney.  I was getting way into it... Ask Mitch!  I would be sitting on the couch with my lap top and yell, "Mitchell, I can not believe this person honestly think Mulan has the best wardrobe.  Have they ever seen a princess movie?!?" This is so fun.  Childish? Don't we all have a little kid inside us still?  Everyone should do this!  It is so much fun!


1. Favorite Movie
Walle. Cutest little guy, cutest little story, I could watch it over and over again.

2. Favorite Princess
Meg. Technically not a princess, but she's dating a Greek God, so I guess we can make an exception.

3. Favorite Prince
Flynn Rider.  The smolder. And a lovely voice.

4. Favorite Song
You and Me. From Oliver and Company.  I wanna sing this song to my kids at night before they go to bed!  Absolutely love it!

5. Favorite Kiss
Pocahontas. Seriously.  The music... The forbidden love... It's fantastic!

6. Prettiest Princess
Jasmine. I mean, is there really a need for discussion?

7. Favorite Castle
Snow White's Castle.  I'm a little biased.  The reason I love this one is because we got to see the real thing when we went to Segovia.

8. Saddest Moment
Toy Story 3.  I cry every time, multiple times when I watch this.    I love Toy Story 3!

9. Favorite Couple
Ariel and Eric. IDK. They're all pretty great.  Decisions are hard.

10. Best Hair (Tie)
 
 
Merida and The Sprite from Fantasia. 

11. Favorite Animal Sidekick
Skuttle. Love it when he tries to sing during "Kiss The Girl"

12. Favorite Non-animal Sidekick
Ha Ha Ha! Kronk. THE BEST!

13. Favorite Outfit
Ariel's sparkly purple dress. 

14. Favorite Villain
Gaston. He was always Adam's favorite.  Hilarious.

15. Favorite Romantic Moment
Lady and the Tramp.  Italian food, live music, and the stars in the sky ... and the Spaghetti kiss.

16. Favorite Singing Voice

Mulan and Jasmine.  It's not really a tie when they're both done by the same person, right?  Love Lea Salonga.

17. Best Eyes
Esmeralda.  Right?

18. Favorite Name
Maleficent. Awesome name.

19. Favorite Soundtrack (Tie)


 I think Tarzan's my favorite soundtrack, but I sang along to Goofy Movie the most as a kid.

20. Funniest Moment
"Ugh!He's doing his own theme music?!?" Badadadadadadadadada. LoLz.

21. Favorite Quote
"When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." -Dori


22.Bravest Heroine
Mulan. Just saved all of China, that's all.

23. Favorite Dance Scene
Beauty and the Beast. The ballroom, Mrs. Pots, the yellow dress. So dreamy.

24. Favorite Parent
The Sultan. He's just a little kid trapped in a cute, chubby, little old man's body.

25. Favorite Lyrics
I won't say I'm in Love.  "No chance, no way, I wont say it, no, no!"

26. Most Magical Moment (Tie)

I wanna say the lantern scene from Tangled. But the Beast Transformation is as magical as a scene can get!  You've got little sparkle stars falling from the sky!

27. Best Wardrobe
Ariel. Still obsessed with the purple.

28. Favorite Sequel
HANDS DOWN! BEST SEQUEL EVER! Peter Pan - Return to Neverland. I remember watching this while babysitting the Womacks, and I couldn't believe it!  It was my dream come true!  A girl finally became a lost boy!  I used to always want to be a lost boy when I was little!

29. Favorite Overall Moment (Tie)

The Little Mermaid and Pocahontas.  Both of these scenes, I just wish it was me.


30. Favorite Happy Ending
Robin Hood. Wedding bells, perfect happy ending!




Who wants to have a huge Disney movie marathon now?!?  THIS GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. I know my girlies would love LOVE to have a disney movie marathon with you! Aila kept oohing & aahing every picture you have posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is AWESOME! Thanks for taking the time to put it together! It made my day to read it!

    ReplyDelete